This morning, I was setting up a variety of Google alerts for client programs I am managing and decided to set up a few for myself, my brand. If you haven't done so, you might want to Google yourself and see what you can find.
Other than the normal things like my website, my blog and other various social network sites I'm registered with, here's what I found:
- Wedding photos I took that were submitted to "The Knot"
- My previous work-set up posted over at Wired
- My Red Sox pint hat rant in the Boston Globe and the subsequent rant by this blogger calling me some not so nice names
- Various opinions I've had posted to Twitter
- My being a finalist in a photo caption contest
- A letter to the editor I wrote about The Paramount Restaurant on Boston's Beacon Hill
- A Newsweek piece that was about little white lies patients tell their doctors
- Q&A I did with a former co-worker who now works for a group of investors that run a few minor league baseball teams
- A plug I did about corporate blogging for a PR Trade website
- Recap of a social media session I did with the Boston Chamber of Commerce
- A photo used of mine about the Apple App store
What did you find?