I was going to write a post about reach-type social media resolutions for the work side of my life but decided against it. Instead, I wanted to do a post about my resolutions for 2010 as a dad. They are simple, yet difficult at the same time:
- be a better father
- read more books to the kids
- teach them more about technology
- cook more dinner for the wife, which requires me to learn how to cook on something other than a grill
- be a better husband all around
- communicate better with family
- be a better me.