The Boston Globe posts cartoons to their website and asks readers to submit captions on a weekly basis. This week the cartoon relates to the major fail the T experienced last week. Here are a few of my suggestions.
- I don't think we're in Kansas any more Toto
- Sorry for the delay folks, we'll get you to your destination as soon as we get back into the black
- Can I have your attention please? When you see the MBTA employee walking around with a baseball hat, please feel free to contribute to the "help us pay our electricity bill" fund
- Oh man...so THAT'S what that button does
- Attention riders, if you'd like to get to your destination on time, that will be another five dollars