Been traveling a lot for business lately and it's gotten me out of my routine.
During these long days, I tend to let my mind wander about things relating to work, home life, hobbies, etc.
Here are those thoughts:
- Why do people feel so compelled to talk loud and talk over someone you're trying to talk with? Hello, annoying.
- I don't care how many times I say this, but the screaming sounds of, "DAAAAAADDDDDY" are the best. ever. period.
- I'm not a big fan of traveling during the winter because seeing the plane I am on being de-iced sort of freaks me out. - Thank god for wireless access, broadband cards and the iPhone.
- Traveling is a lot easier when you are doing it with colleagues, especially if you have no clue as to where you're headed - Traveling to a destination where someone you know already lives will help you save cash on bringing home gifts for the kids. Trust me on this.
- Even when I'm not working I feel like I need to be billing time.
- I wish the world was full of better writers. Editing stuff over recent months has been paindful.
- I really miss meaningful football.
- Will the Celtics and the Bruins ever get health enough to compete again?
- Obama is a great speaker. He is so engaged with his audience that he commands you to listen to him. You might not have to agree with his politics, but when he's on, he's on.
- Twitter and Facebook are growing a little old on me, but I still see their relevance.
- How many more location based services do we need? When am I going to get something more out of them other than, "I checked in here."?
- Taking the train to NY is much better than flying. More room to work and sleep.
That is all. Until next time.