Some post Thanksgiving observations:
- Cold pizza is still the best left-over food
- The excitement my kids show for the holidays is a direct reflection how my wife and I enjoy the holidays
- I have a big, loving, funny family that loves to eat lots of food (not to mention good wine, beer, scotch and stogies)
- Despite divorces, re-marriages and fracture families, everyone seems to get along just fine and it makes the holiday times very special
- I hate hanging outdoor Christmas lights but have a strategy this year that I'm sort of excited about (post and pics to come)
- My kids would eat M&Ms until they turned into one
Lastly, there's a lot of things to be thankful for, but instead of making lists once a year, we should continuously remind ourselves about that list and be thankful everyday.