Maybe you've heard, there's a football game being played this Sunday. Ponies and kitties facing of in the Big Game. As a Patriots fan, all I want to see is Mr. Manning go down in flames. Then again, if the game could end in a tie, I'd be happy too. But, someone has to win and instead of either one of those teams winning, maybe you could be the winner.
Here's where I'm going with this...
In my work at Schneider Associates, I get to work with a lot of cool companies, doing cool things. Progressive Insurance is one of those companies looking to buck the trend. They don't want to pay $5 million to advertise and have opted out, yet again.
Instead, they are asking YOU to play #SuperDuperBingo, an interactive game that gives TV watchers the chance to have their mortgage or car payment taken care of for a year (a cash equivalent).
Here’s how it works:
- Enter your email address here: http://bit.ly/ProgressiveBingo
- Watch ads during the Super Bowl
- Find the ad cliche that matches the square on your board
- Stamp the squares and get an entry for each
- Get four in a row (horizontally, vertically, or diagonally) and you get 25 additional entries (Entries awarded upon verification. All stamps will be verified within 48 hours of Promotion End)
Despite your love/hate for either one of the teams playing on Sunday and because you're watching the commercials anyways, you mind as well play along. Forget football squares and other mundane Big Game antics. #SuperDuperBingo is where it's at. Who would love to have their mortgage and/or car payments taken care of for a year. I know I would! But, of course, I can't win, since I'm working on this campaign. It would be cool if someone I knew won, so get on it. Visit the site today or before Sunday. Be sure to play during the Big Game and tell me about the experience. Use the hashtag #SuperDuperBingo in your tweets, Facebook posts, Instagram posts or wherever you want to spread your love for...