Starting a new content there here called #SundayRandoms. As I'm sure you've figured out, it's a collection of random thoughts rattling around in my big head...and I just so happen to post it on Sunday.
Get it? #SundayRandom? Yea, I know, heady, right?
I won't keep you waiting:
- After the Boston Marathon tragedy, I don't like being in crowds anymore. My sense of personal security and the security of my friends and family has been heightened to new levels. I don't like that I have to think this way. In fact, it pisses me off.
- The Bruins are a Jekyll and Hyde team. In game one, they were on fire. In game two, which I attended, they looked three steps behind the Leafs. That all pisses me off.
- Is there never a good time to watch a Harry Potter movie?
- I love the weather we are having in Boston right now, but it could be about 10 degrees hotter. I don't want to have to wear a jacket in May.
- Red Sox are leading the AL East. Read that again. Then, read it again.
- Sad that the Pierce and KG era in Boston could be coming to an end. I don't think they should hold on to what if's. It's time to break up the band get this team young again. Hello NBA Lottery!
- More US Soldiers were killed over the weekend. When the hell is that going to end? I'm tired of hearing about fallen heroes.
- I'm learning to do more home improvement stuff on my own. My dad would be proud. Miss him more and more every day.
- The past few weeks of work have been crazy busy and it has reinforced my decision to go to Schneider Associates as we are growing like crazy.
- There's nothing better than hanging out in my backyard with my family. No plans. No agenda. Nothing to do other than hang out and enjoy each other's company. That's priceless.
Enjoy your Sunday.