Good Q&A over at The Next Web taking an inside look at the Obama White House and their social media efforts.
I'll admit, the gal in the picture looks like she's 12. What I think the Q&A missed was some details about the team, specifically:
- How many people are in the department?
- How do they get content approved?
- What's the process to which channels are managed?
- How much access do they have to President Obama and key White House staff?
- How do they handle touchy situations, trolls and online threats?
The piece is good, but it's a fluff piece. I would have went in with some harder questions and see what key learnings could have been pulled out of the conversation.
What would you have asked?