Today we celebrate Moms. You know, the lovely ladies who take care of just about everything.
There are moms who stay at home and take care of the kids, acting more as a shuttle bus driver at times (back and forth to soccer and other activities) than a mom.
Then there are moms who put in 40+ hours a week and still get it done on the home front.
Regardless of the type of mom, there are some cross over attributes as to why moms rock. Here are some:
- They should be in the circus because they are master jugglers.
- If you could earn a PhD in patience, moms would have the diploma framed and on the wall.
- Forget the genius rocket scientists at the likes of MIT, moms solve more complex problems on the home front. I mean, who else can figure out how to make a house a home? It's not easy.
- Yea, Muhammad Ali might have been the greatest boxer of all time, but moms go 12 rounds, everyday with life in general...then get back up the next morning to do it all over again.
- Forget seeing a shrink, moms are the ones people want to talk to because they always have the answer...no matter what the problem is.
- Just when you think they've done it all, they do something else that makes you realize how awesome she is.
- Us men aren't the most easiest beasts to tame, but moms do it...and do it with ease.
- Sure, kids go to school, but moms are the real teachers.
- Lastly, moms are moms, because us dads couldn't cut it.
Happy Mother's Day!